NSW TAG Copyright Policy
Find out about what you can and can't do with our website content and what the conditions are for linking to our website.
New South Wales Therapeutic Advisory Group Inc (NSW TAG) holds copyright in the content (apart from third party content we use with permission), structure, formatting, layout and presentation of this website.
What you can do
- view content on this website for private or academic use.
- download, display, print or reproduce content on this website in unaltered, complete form,
subject to the following conditions:
- it is for only personal, non-commercial use, or for non-commercial use within your organisation, and
- you must fully acknowledge NSW TAG as copyright owner, e.g. “© NSW Therapeutic Advisory Group. Reproduced with permission. Visit www.nswtag.com.au”.
What you cannot do
- redistribute our content to third parties without our written permission.
- retransmit, broadcast, mirror or sell our content without our written permission.
To obtain our written permission, include in your request, details of:
- what you want to reproduce
- how and when you want to reproduce it
- your target audience
- whether it will be for commercial purposes
- quantities (if applicable)
- any other information relevant to help us assess your request.
Send us your request either by:
- Contacting us through the NSW TAG website
- Faxing: +61 (0)2 8382 3529, or
- Posting to: PO Box 766, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Linking to our website
Subject to certain conditions, we are happy for you to insert a link to the home page and/or specific pages of our website.
Please observe the following conditions of linking to our website:
- Links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our site(s). They must not embarrass us.
- The context in which you insert the link must not give your users the impression that your site, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content i.e. the source of the content must be clear.
- You must never reproduce our logo without our express approval.
Last updated: February 6, 2014